Monday, 20 April 2015

The Deutsche Afrika Korps

Nothing new to report as I am still in the throes of painting figures, so here is the second in a series which documents my collection of Armour, Softskins and soldiers.
This time, the Deutsch Afrika Korps.



Rear Row L-R 1 Pzkpfw MkII (scratchbuilt), 1 Pzkpfw MkIV (CTS), 2 Sdkfz 251s (CTS), 1 Pzkpfw Mk IV (CTS)
Front Row L-R 8.8 cm Pak 43 (21st Century), 1 Sdkfz 223 (scratchbuilt) and 1 Kublewagen (scratchbuilt)

Well, they are all painted!, but obviously I'm short of Artillery, Transport and I could probably use a couple more tanks.


The Infantry.

In the main they are a mixture of DSG and Britains.   There is a Matchbox Rommel and two other figures by Matchbox as well.   A small reserve of 4 on the left.
At first glance, a bit underwhelming.   I do however, have a box of 50 or so Airfix and Matchbox that are awaiting the attentions of my paintbrushes.   One day!






No comments:

Post a Comment